Heat Pack - Wonderland
Peg Leg Frida heat packs are handmade locally in Armidale NSW Australia, and feature fun, unusual & nature inspired fabrics.
100% cotton backed with navy pinwale corduroy & filled with wheat. Heat packs measure approx. 26 x 11cm.
Fabric pattern - Wonderland
*This listing is for 1 heat pack only, in your choice of fabric, all other items in photos are for styling. Fabric pattern placing may differ from item to item, or be made from a fabric not pictured*
- To heat heat packs, microwave in 30 sec bursts a maximum of 3 times (total 90 seconds)
- Never wrap or cover heat pack
- Do not use heat pack in situations where the heat is confined, e.g. inside bedding
- Leave heat packs to cool in a safe area, on a non combustible surface
- Do not reheat heat pack until completely cooled. This may take up to 2 hours.
- If your heat pack starts to smell burnt it has been overheated. Leave in sink until cold and throw away
- Not for use by children or those with heat sensitivity issues.
$10 flat rate with tracking
Postage Coupon Codes:
- Free Postage for Orders over $150 - FREEPOST
- Local Armidale Delivery (free) - ARMIDALELOCAL